- Free Upsize of drink everytime you purchase at Snacktime
- Reload and get a meal credit to avail a popcorn and soda
- 50% Discount on Select Movies
- Special Lane at the ticket booth when you reload
- An e-PLUS Booth at SM Cinema Branches nationwide for your queries and concerns
- Get to buy tickets in advance
P100.00 = 1 pt (COMING SOON!)
1 Regular Digital Ticket = 1 point
1 Digital 3D Ticket = 3 points
1 Director's Club Ticket = 4 points
1 IMAX Hollywood Ticket = 4 points
Double your points when you
- purchase tickets on-line using your e-PLUS load
- purchase a featured Meal or Product at Snacktime
- join special promos and other offerings
Points Redemption and Redeemable Items
Visit any e-PLUS booth located in SM Cinema branches nationwide to redeem the item of your choice!
- What is the e-PLUS Loyalty Card?
e-PLUS: Entertainment - Privileges. Lifestyle. Upgrades. Surprises is SM Cinema's loyalty program that provides exclusive rewards, exciting freebies, and special discounts to its loyal patrons. e-PLUS cardholders also get to enjoy discounts and perks from partner establishments.
The e-PLUS card is different from any other loyalty cards because it is reloadable and is accepted in all SM Cinema and Snacktime branches nationwide
- How do I become an e-PLUS Loyalty cardholder?
Any person who loves to watch a movie with a valid government -issued or school ID (for students) can avail the card. However, for applicants 18 years old and below, a signed parental consent at the application form is required. e-PLUS membership is valid for 1 year.
There are two ways to join e-PLUS:
- Fill out the printed application form at the e-PLUS booth
- Present a valid ID and pay P300 for the e-PLUS starter kit. Starter kit comes with a regular movie, popcorn and drink, and a premium item
- Authenticate mobile number by replying to the SMS sent by SM Cinema to get a bonus complimentary movie pass.
- Visit www.smcinema.com to get the online application form
- Print the application form and bring it to any SM Cinema branch
- Pay P300 for the e-PLUS starter kit.
- Authenticate mobile number by replying to the SMS sent by SM Cinema to get a bonus complimentary movie pass.
- What do I get as an e-PLUS Loyalty cardholder?
You get to enjoy the following privileges with your e-PLUS card:
- Special lane at the ticket booth
- Free upsize of drink everytime you purchase at Snacktime
- Snacktime meal credits for every reload of P500 or P1000. Voucher can be used to purchase popcorn and drink
- Access to events and promos exclusive for e-PLUS members
- Year-round Email and SMS updates about the latest e-PLUS news and happenings
- Your own e-PLUS account in www.smcinema.com
- Special discounts and offers from our partner merchants
- How do I earn points?
You earn points every time you watch a movie at SM Cinema using your e-PLUS load. The higher the ticket price, the more points you get.
1 Regular ticket - 1 point
1 Digital 3D ticket - 3 points
Director's Club & IMAX - 4 points
For every P100 Snacktime purchase - 1 point (Coming Soon)
Double your points when you:
- purchase tickets online
- watch a featured movie
- purchase a featured meal or merchandise
Member must always present the e-PLUS card to earn points.
- How do I check my points balance?
e-PLUS members can check their available points when they visit any e-PLUS booth located in all SM Cinema lobbies nationwide. You may also log on to www.smcinema.com to check your load balance.
- How I redeem points?
Visit any e-PLUS booth located in any SM Cinema lobby to check your available points and the corresponding rewards items you can already redeem from your accumulated points. Present your e-PLUS card and any government-issued or school ID (for students) to claim premium item.
- How do I replace a lost or damaged e-Plus card?
Immediately report lost or stolen e-PLUS cards through the SM Customer Care hotline 470-2222 or at the nearest e-PLUS booth located in any SM Cinema lobby nationwide. Members are required to pay P100 for card replacement. Points and transaction history will be transferred to the new card.
- Can I use my starter kit movie to purchase online?
No, the starter kit movie cannot be used to purchase tickets online.
The Terms and Conditions stated herein, as defined by West Avenue Theaters Corporation (“SM CINEMA”), form the basis and the guidelines of the issuance of the e-PLUS Loyalty Card and defines the rights and obligations of the Card Cardholder. Cardholders of the e-PLUS Program are subject to these guidelines and are deemed to have accepted the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines and Rules thereof upon signing the e-PLUS Application Form.
Use of the e-PLUS Card
- Eligibility and process for membership application to the e-PLUS Program are as follows:
- Requirements for the e-PLUS Program application.
- Minors may still apply for membership to the Program. However, the minor's parent/legal guardian must sign the application form to signify his/her consent to the minor's application for membership. The signing parent/legal guardian shall be fully responsible for the minor's membership to the Program and shall comply with the Program's Terms, Conditions, Guidelines, and Rules; and
- An applicant to the e-PLUS Program must submit at least one valid identification card, such as, but not limited to the following:
- School ID
- Employee ID
- Driver's License
- SSS Card
- TIN Card
- Any other government-issued identification card.
- Membership Application Process:
In order to apply for membership to the e-PLUS Program, an applicant must:
- Fill up the application form at any e-PLUS Booth at SM Supermalls nationwide, or online via www.smcinema.com
- Submit the completely filled-up application form at any e-PLUS Booth and pay the Fee for the e-PLus Starter Kit
- Calm your personalized e-PLUS Card and Welcome Kit at any e-PLUS Booth
- Validate his/her mobile number in order to redeem his/her free movie at SM Cinemas
- Each Member is obligated to keep his/her information file up-to-date by reporting any change in name, address and other data. Members may do so by filling up an updated form at any e-PLUS Booth or online via wwww.smcinema.com and submitting the same for processing. Verbal notifications are invalid and will not be entertained.
- Member agrees to recieve communications, including but not limited to SMS and emails, from e-PLUS.
- SM CINEMA reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the membership to the e-PLUS Program of any Cardholder, as well as any and all awards and privileges that go with the said program membership.
- Membership to the e-PLUS Program shall be valid for a period of one (1) year, subject to renewal by the Member. Any points earned by an expired e-PLUS membership may still be redeemed by the Member after expiration.
- The Cardholder may renew his/her membership to the e-PLUS Program by filling out a renewal form at any e-PLUS Booth or online via www.smcinema.com and paying the renewal fee
- Membership to the e-PLUS Program will terminate automatically and all rights and privileges pertaining to the e-PLUS Program are deemed void upon the death of the Cardholder.
- The e-PLUS Loyalty card is and shall remain the property of SM CINEMA and must be returned on demand.
- The e-PLUS Loyalty card is a prepaid reloadable card accepted in any SM Cinema nationwide.
- Reloading is through any SM Cinema branch and other reloading facilities.
- The load and points earned during program membership are non-expiring. However, a dormancy fee shall apply after 1 year of inactive use.
- In case of non-renewal of the program membership, the e-PLUS Loyalty card may still be used as a prepaid reloadable card.
- The e-PLUS Loyalty card may not be used, and e-PLUS points will not be issued, at the time of purchase and/or activity that is identified by SM CINEMA and/or its e-PLUS Program Partner as not eligible for earning e-PLUS points.
- In case of lost or damaged e-PLUS Loyalty card, the e-PLUS Loyalty card maybe replaced by SM CINEMA following the guidelines set forth herein. The Cardholder agrees to immediately report the said incident in writing or by calling the e-PLUS Hotline Number immediately to report the lost e-PLUS Loyalty card. SM CINEMA should not be held liable for a Cardholder’s lost or redeemed e-PLUS points or load, whether or not the Cardholder immediately reported the loss or damage of his/her e-PLUS Loyalty card. Cardholder shall be charged with a replacement fee for the issuance of a new e-PLUS Loyalty card in his/her name. SM CINEMA shall issue a new e-PLUS Loyalty card within 24 hours from the date that the Cardholder reported the lost or damaged card.
e-PLUS Points Redemption
- Rules, guidelines and promotion offerings for earning e-PLUS Points shall be prescribed by SM CINEMA at its sole discretion. SM CINEMA reserves the right at all times to make any changes to any such rules, guidelines, and promotion offerings, at its sole discretion.
- The e-PLUS Loyalty card must be presented in order to earn points for a transaction. Points are non-transferrable. No point/s shall be credited if the Cardholder fails to present his/her Card.
- The e-PLUS Loyalty card is accepted in all SM Cinemas, Snacktime branches and other partner establishments.
- The Cardholder shall earn specific number of points depending on the ticket price
- Upon SM CINEMA’s discretion and notification to the Cardholder, additional points may be earned in certain instances, which include but are not limited to:
- online ticket purchases;
- purchase of tickets to a featured movie or Snacktime meal, products, merchandise; or
- promos and special offers
- e-PLUS Points accrued by any Cardholder do not constitute the property of the Cardholder and have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. e-PLUS Points cannot be earned for Value Added Tax, other government charges and service charges.
- SM CINEMA reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it sees fit including, but no limited to, deduction of points arising from returned goods, items, or services or from disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to keep transaction receipts, which may be required in case of request for verification of points by the Cardholder.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to keep transaction receipts, which may be required in case of request for points verification by the Member.
- Employees of e-PLUS Program Partners are subject to their respective employer’s policy on the earning of e-PLUS Points from purchases from said employers.
- In case of refund, points earned shall be reversed. Existing Cinema refund policy applies.
Changes to the e-PLUS Program
- Rules, guidelines and venues for redemption of e-PLUS Points shall be prescribed by SM CINEMA at its sole discretion. SM CINEMA reserves the right at all times to make any changes to any such rules, guidelines, and venues, at its sole discretion.
- For the redemption of e-PLUS Points, those points reflected in SM CINEMA’s system and/or records shall be deemed correct and SM CINEMA has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to or redeemed by the Cardholder. Card must be presented upon points redemption. Cardholder shall present a valid ID for redemption of items worth 100 points and above.
- Redeemed Awards or Privileges are not exchangeable for other Awards or Privileges, or refundable, replaceable, or be sold or transferred for cash or credit, under any circumstances.
- By redeeming points for Award or Privileges, the Cardholder releases SM CINEMA, its principals, subsidiaries, affiliates, and its e-PLUS Program Partners from any and all liability to the Cardholder regarding the use and redemption of the points and on the issuance and usage of said Awards or Privileges. Points already redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked, or cancelled.
- SM CINEMA will bear no responsibility for resolving any disputes concerning any goods or services received by the Cardholder from a partner establishment..
- Each individual Redemption Partner’s return and exchange policy will apply on redeemed awards.
- Information acquired during issuance and redemption of points during program membership processing, may be used by SM CINEMA and its partners for administrative and marketing purposes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions cannot be superseded or changed except by SM CINEMA. SM CINEMA shall use reasonable efforts to provide e-PLUS Loyalty cardholders with accurate and timely information regarding the e-PLUS Program including any changes thereof; however, SM CINEMA shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- SM CINEMA is not liable for any Award or Privileges not being available or being withdrawn for any reason whatsoever by any e-PLUS Program Partner.
- SM CINEMA reserves the right at all times, without notice and its sole discretion:
- to make any changes whatsoever to these Terms and Conditions including the rules and guidelines in the Cardholder’s Manual;
- to withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of or in any way change any of the Awards or Privileges previously advertised or offered, to any Cardholder, at any time, without prior notice, and SM CINEMA will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Cardholder resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, variation or change;
- to terminate or materially alter the e-PLUS Program and/or revoke the program membership of any Cardholder and/or the right of any Cardholder to use the e-PLUS Loyalty card or to utilize any Awards or Privileges.
- It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions for any Cardholder, in the reasonable opinion of SM CINEMA, to:
- abuse any Awards, Privileges, facilities, services or arrangements accorded to the Cardholder as a result of membership to the e-PLUS Program;
- act in any fraudulent manner or in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of the e-PLUS Program, SM Cinemas, SM CINEMA and/or any e-PLUS Program Partner;
- supply or attempt to supply misleading information, or make any misrepresentation to SM CINEMA or any e-PLUS Program Partner; or act in any way which in SM CINEMA’s reasonable opinion breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Conditions. SM CINEMA’s decision as to what constitutes a breach shall be final and conclusive.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions, whether intentional or otherwise, may result in termination of the program membership, forfeiture of earned or issued e-PLUS Points, and cancellation of Awards or Privileges, at the sole discretion of SM CINEMA. Eligibility for future or further participation in the e-PLUS Program or other SM CINEMA Programs shall likewise be affected.
- In the event of termination, all Points, Awards or Privileges that may have been earned or accrued by the Cardholder will also be terminated, and these may not be sold, assigned or transferred or otherwise redeemed. SM CINEMA shall in no way be liable for any e-PLUS Points, Awards or Privileges of a terminated Cardholder.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the program membership in the e-PLUS Program or eligibility for accrual or redemption of Awards or Privileges will be resolved by SM CINEMA at its sole discretion.
- Failure of SM CINEMA to enforce a particular Term or Condition shall not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition.
- The Cardholder is solely responsible for the use of any Award or Privilege; whether the Awards or Privileges is used by the Cardholder or by a third party.
- The Cardholder is personally liable for any and all costs, charges claims or liabilities including duties, taxes and fees from third parties, government and non-government entities of whatever nature arising from the use of any Awards or Privileges, as provided by e-PLUS and the earning, redemption or use of any Award or Privileges.
- The Cardholder hereby understands and agrees that the successful operation of the e-PLUS Program is based on the cooperative interaction among SM CINEMA, the Cardholders, and the various e-PLUS Program Partners. The Cardholder also hereby understands and agrees that proper implementation of the Terms and Conditions between SM CINEMA and the Cardholder is closely related and/or intertwined with the proper implementation of the agreement between SM CINEMA and each e-PLUS Program Partner.
- SM CINEMA, in its sole direction, may appoint an agent or contractor to undertake some part or all parts of the e-PLUS Program on its behalf. In such a situation, any reference to SM CINEMA in the Terms and Conditions shall automatically include such agent(s) or contractor(s)..